chives

chives

Friday, May 4, 2012

BIG Contest!! Win a copy of my book AND a box of not-yet-released Proven Winners plants!!

Ok.. big contest and I've been sitting on it for over week waiting to share it with you! Many of you know that I blog monthly for Proven Winners (see the PW badge on the right side of my blog to read my posts). They have been kind enough to put together an amazing contest that where the winner will not only win a copy of my book, The Year Round Vegetable Gardener (2012 American Horticultural Society Book Award Winner - sorry for the plug!), but also a box of preview Proven Winners plants that won't be available in garden centres until 2013!! Seriously exciting for any plant lover.

Contest Details:


Contest runs from May 4th until noon PST on May 11th, 2012
The preview box of new Proven Winners varieties may include Superbells® Lemon Slice Calibrachoa, Senorita Blanca® Cleome, Luscious® Berry Blend Lantana, Blushing Princess Lobularia, Supertunia®Watermelon Charm Petunia and Colorblaze®Marooned Coleus. DROOL!! 


The winner will be announced by 5 pm PST on May 11th.


Entering is simple! Just ‘like’ the Proven Winners Facebook page and/or my Facebook page and then return to the Proven Winners blog post (here) and leave a comment saying you did so. You can enter up to two times. The winning entry will be chosen at random. Oh, and this is a multi-blog contest, so be sure to visit the other participating blogs to learn more! Check out the end of the post for a list of them all.


Here are the participating blogs of my fellow Proven Winners bloggers (love these ladies!):
GOOD LUCK!! 

13 comments:

  1. Hello, I already have your facebook apge liked so I liked the proven winners. Sounds like a fun contest.
    Victoria Seed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already liked these pages and most of these bloggers. With so many ways to access the blogs it is challenging to make sur ethe bloggers knows you are there. One upside to leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki,
    I "liked" you on Facebook a while back. Hope that still counts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Niki,

    I "liked" Proven Winners on Facebook. Please enter me into the contest again! BTW can't wait to listen to your show this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your facebook page. I just started my garden and am very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have liked both Facebook pages. :)

    Meghan Perez

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have "Liked" both and have already posted comments at two other sites for this... but I wanted to just say that this is a really nice giveaway and one way or another I'm going to get a copy of your book, it's so my cup of tea. I do hope I win though because it would be wonderful to try out those new Proven Winner's plants too. Much success on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have liked both (had already, actually). Looking forward to the radio show this morning. -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked both!! :) So loved listening to you yesterday. What a great way to pass my time that I had to spend indoors working so I could get out in the garden! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had already liked these pages and most of these bloggers. With so many ways to access the blogs it is challenging to make sur ethe bloggers knows you are there. One upside to leaving comments!

    Garden centre Greater London

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the wonderful contest! I have liked both of you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm the winner for your new book! My mother will be thrilled if I win so that she can keep her own copy for herself!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked both pages!!
    Theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)