Flowers

Flowers

Friday, February 19, 2016

Um.. hi.. are you mad at me? I've been hiding for awhile now finishing my next book (check!) and giving any blogging love that I have to the website I own with a few of my favourite gardeners - Savvy Gardening. I swear that I will be a better blogger in 2016.. the manuscript of my book is now done and I'm in heavy planning mode for the photography that will take place this spring, summer and fall. The release date is 2017.. so we've got plenty of time.. edits begin soon too.. and I'm planning a garden expansion this spring! I need more space for the photography (at least that's what I'm telling myself) :), but I also need to change things around a bit.. revamp, rejuvenate and renew.. and I'm so excited about it.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm still here.. I just had to re-focus on the book.. I hope all is well in your worlds and your gardens.. and guess what? Spring is almost here.. can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)